Find out the new Woodbury Commons Stores that opened in August and September 2016, expanding the already impressive directory of New York’s most famous Outlet Mall. After the inclusion of new stores for Sandro and Maje in May this year, it is now time for another set of luxury and tasteful brands to open an outlet store at Woodbury Commons.
The most notable store to open will be the fourth Magnolia Bakery to be located in the US that is located outside of New York City. After Los Angeles, Chicago and Honolulu it is now up to Central Valley to experience the classic American cupcakes, pies, specialty cakes and muffins at the Woodbury Common Outlet. While you’re there, make sure to try out one of their special Shopaholic cupcake’s with a nice variety of shop-‘til-you-drop decorations.
The new Magnolia Bakery store is located right next to the new Maje store, across the Kipling Outlet.
SANDRO and MAJO Paris
SANDRO Paris and MAJO Paris, both Parisian retailers, openend their second North American outlet locations in May this year, offering last season’s collections of women’s wear that complement each-other perfectly. SANDRO Paris is a trendy-casual brand launched to offer contemporary pieces as well as accessories, handbags and shoes that go perfectly with the stylish and chic feminine fashion of the MAJE Paris collection. Both stores are located at the Red Apple Court, right across the LOFT Outlet Store.
More New Stores
The other stores that recently opened an outlet at Woodbury include some fine clothing retailers, a designer watch brand and a store for all your porcelain figurines. Check out the list of new stores:
- Lladró is a Spanish company offering porcelain collectible human, animal and bird figurines, but also jewellery like earrings, rings and cuff links.
- If you are into watches then the new Citizen Watch Company store is a must go, as you will find traditional as well as modern, precision watches at outlet prices.
- For haute couture, French design, the Givenchy Outlet is the place to go. There are not so many stores in the near area, so it is really something special to shop. You will find clothing, accessories, cosmetics and perfumes for men and women.
- The male shoppers will be satisfied with the addition of two new stores offering men’s fashion. First off is American designer Marc Jacobss, the New York born designer who only recently started his own line of clothing.
- Next one is new store for the designer brand Dsquared2. A Canadian fashion house, known for its refined Italian tailoring of men and women collections, accessories and perfumes.
- For the female shopper the new Agent Provocateur store will be a welcome surprise, as their beautiful design and exceptional quality will surely make a women’s heart beat faster. Offering luxury lingerie, night wear and swimsuits but also bedding, luggage and eye wear.
If you haven’t visited the new Woodbury Outlets yet, make sure to do so! Print out a copy of the mall map to plan your trip properly and not miss any of the designer shops.
Black Friday & Thanksgiving Hours 2016
Similar to all outlets in the US Holidays period starting in November 2016, the Woodbury Outlets will also have special Black Friday & Thanksgiving hours this year. This includes special sales events, extra long holiday hours to shop for presents and a midnight sales event on Thanksgiving Eve all the way through to Black Friday.
To make sure you are updated with all the required information, the stores directory of the outlets have been updated and for the latest Holidays hours refer to the official page of Woodbury Commons.